Management ConsultancyAudit of DDT under – National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP), MoHFW, New Delhi
Consultancy for Supply Chain Assessment of the Universal Immunization Programme (UIP) on a Pilot Basis in the state of Uttar Pradesh
Assurance Review and Audit of Availability of Anti TB Drugs in Andhra Pradesh
Project and Status of Completion: To study the use of DDT supplies to selected states of India, their safe storage and utilization by the states of Assam, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Orissa, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. (Feb 2010 to May 2010)
- To identify the gaps in supply of DDT as per allocation to the states
- To evaluate the storage facilities of DDT available at different levels
- To assess the proper utilization of DDT for IRS purposes
Project and Status of Completion: Consultancy for Supply Chain Assessment of the Universal Immunization Programme (UIP) on a Pilot Basis in Uttar Pradesh State
- To undertake a situational analysis of the Universal Immunisation Programme’s supply chain.
- To cover one GMSD situated at Karnal, one State Warehouse,15 District Warehouses including 2 PHC’s/ CHC’s each per district in UP states and study capacity verses volumes related issues.
- To cover warehouse management process and systems.
- Equipment conditions and maintenance systems.
- To access the available transport infrastructure for vaccines movement.
- To identify the processes and systems that hinder supply access.
- To propose solutions to the challenges identified.
Project and Status of Completion: Assurance Review and Audit of Availability of Anti TB Drugs in Andhra Pradesh
- Field Visits undertaken to assess availability and utilization of anti TB drugs in various districts of Andhra Pradesh
- Plan developed to carry out Physical Verifications at various Stocking points as on a particular cut-off date
- Review carried out with a view to effecting early improvements to drugs inventory management practices followed by state.
- The assignment included agreement of procedural changes at the Secretary Health level, as well as a large capacity building initiative.